Thursday, August 13, 2009
Home again, home again . . .
I am having a hard time believing that I am already home! I arrived in America at 6:50 pm Friday, but have been "on the go" since then. But let me back up a little bit. Last Wednesday evening was the big graduation at the center from our summer classes. From what I understand, this was a wonderful time, I however, had to miss the festivities. Unfortunately I was extremely sick all day Wednesday and was just not able to get there for the graduation. Needless to say, I was very upset about missing this! On Thursday, I was feeling a bit better, but had to pack to prepare for the long journey home that would begin later that night. I was not able to do too much other than pack and rest during the day. Our flight left at 3:30ish am on Friday morning, and by 6:50 pm I was back on American soil. I had (and still have) mixed feelings about being back but am starting to get back into "the swing" of things here. I hope to see or hear from many soon. I have so many stories to share!!!!! Thank you for all your love and support throughout the trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment